The documents listed below are items you will need prior to employment, you will be asked to bring them with you to your interview.
- Driver’s license
- Proof you can work in the U.S
- Social Security Card
- DMV Driving Record; H6 printout
- Proof of Auto Insurance
- Vehicle Registration
- CPR Certificate
- Bring copies of any certification you many have such as CNA, HHA or IHSS
- Recent TB test result that is less than a year old
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- 2 Professional References
- Proof of registration on the California Home Care Registry
You will also be asked to do a personality test prior to your initial interview please sees the people’s clues instructions for that link.