Whether you are a professional caregiver or a family member providing support for a loved one at home, we want to ensure you have the resources, training, tips, and tools you need.
We’re pleased to offer unlimited access to this library of digital materials, created by leaders in caregiver training and certification, and selected by our professional care management and in‑home care team as some of the most important and helpful resources a caregiver may need.
Log in below (or if you’re new to the learning center, simply enter your name, phone number, and email address to quickly and easily create an account).
Once logged in, select from full courses, quick tips, and educational videos related to a wide variety of topics, including:
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Memory care
- Caregiver basics
- First aid
- Medical concerns
- Daily care
- And more – available in either English or Spanish
Find instant, reliable answers to a wide variety of caregiving questions, such as:
- How can I effectively handle agitation and aggression in a senior with dementia?
- How can I make bathing easier?
- What are some quick, healthy meal ideas?
- Is there a way to help family and friends – including children – better understand what to expect in Alzheimer’s disease?
- Where and how does self-care fit in for a caregiver?
We also offer a full range of videos that demonstrate everyday care tasks, including:
- Making an occupied bed
- Bed baths and shampooing a senior’s hair in bed
- Positioning and range of motion exercises
- Skin care, oral care, nail care, and shaving
- Applying elastic stockings
- And many others
Or, dig deeper and take any of our caregiving courses to become more knowledgeable and proficient about:
- Specific chronic health conditions
- Controlling infection
- Elder abuse and senior rights
- Creating a calming, restful environment in the home
- Environmental hazards, fall prevention, and other safety techniques
- And more
You can simply hover over each training module for a quick description of what you can expect to learn. Click the arrows to the left and right of each category to see more options, or click the Courses, Quick Tips, and Videos links at the top of the page for a full listing of available resources.